As of mid-2020, Instagram is a member of a highly select club of social media networks with over 1 billion active monthly users. Such figures are difficult to grasp, especially when you realise that in the beginning of the nineteenth century, there were only 1 billion persons on the planet, but Instagram grew to a billion users in little under ten years. As a result, it’s no surprise that Instagram advertising/promotions netted Facebook (owner of Instagram) more than USD 10 billion last year. These techniques are used for Instagram likes promotion from BuzzVoice. Instagram, as one of the most effective and efficient advertising networks, provides an abundance of opportunities for promotion. In this section, we will go through the advantages and disadvantages of each technique of promotion.
#1: Promote (or “Boost”) Instagram Posts
Promoting Instagram Posts is most likely the quickest and most straightforward approach to advertise/promote yourself or your products/services on Instagram. It will, however, most likely be the least effective of all of them, but it is a good method to get started and familiarise yourself with how to promote.So, here are the benefits and drawbacks of frequent Instagram promotion:
- It takes no more than 5 minutes to make an ad- Ads are also authorised and launched quite promptly.
- Quick access to results — You can get real-time information on your ad campaign right away.
- You only have a limited number of promotion choices – you can only promote existing postings.
- Limited advantages — While this is a fantastic method to gain followers, garner more likes, or build brand recognition, it may not be the best bang for your buck if you are seeking to sell goods and/or services.
#2. Use Facebook’s Creator Studio for Instagram to promote your business.
Because Instagram is owned by Facebook, many of the tools used for content publication, such as the Creator Studio and the broader Business Manager system, are designed for Facebook first, with the opportunity to advertise on Instagram as an option. This is the best method for Instagram likes promotion from BuzzVoice.
- Almost infinite possibilities — these tools provide a plethora of options for designing, running, and regulating advertisements.
- Everything is integrated in, so you don’t need any third-party programmes or plugins. Which is both a good and a terrible thing.
- Incredibly tough to learn – While getting in is simple, mastering this tool is extremely complex and challenging.
- Extremely taxing on your devices – you’ll need relatively good hardware to conduct a lot of tasks on this platform. Older PCs or laptops may not be able to keep up, and you may experience latency.
#3 Using a Consulting Firm
This is most likely the most costly technique of the six that will be mentioned. However, for major enterprises or organisations, as well as individuals that generate a lot of money from Instagram and consider this social media network as an area worth substantial investment, collaborating with an agency may undoubtedly pay off. When it comes to long-term advantages and tactics, agencies can bring new, fresh ideas to the table and re-vamp your image, enhance sales, expand market shares, and fulfil social media marketing goals.
- Long-term benefits – if you work with an agency, it is probable that you will develop a content posting strategy, as well as modify your image or change other aspects of your brand.
- Things that are made, ideas that are born, and actions that are accomplished generally produce long-term effects.
- Can be highly costly — regardless of how little your account is, an agency will send at least 2-3 employees to work on your case.
- Can push you to alter a lot of things – if you run a business that you have poured your heart and soul into, an advertising agency can shatter your heart.
Therefore,Buzzvoice is the ideal place to go if you want to raise your status on any of the aforementioned social media sites or if you want to boost your interaction levels.