Is MBBS in the Philippines worth it? According to the students it is.
The medical course equivalent to M.B.B.S. in India. It is called Doctor of Medicine, which is offered to medical students in the Philippines. As far as countries in Asia are concerned, MBBS in Philippines is one of the best options for Indian students to study medicine and practice in a country with international standards and modern technologies at an affordable price. Philippines offer the students to have excellent career opportunities to practice the profession after completing M.B.B.S. However, a few universities may have their conditions to be able to get admission. Therefore, the aspiring students should consider all the requirements and qualifications required depending on different colleges while choosing the Medical College for studying M.B.B.S. in the Philippines.
MBBS in Philippines, MD or Doctor of medical education in the Philippines is very reasonably charged, lower than many other countries, including India. Studying medicine in the Philippines is one of the best options for studying medicine because of the high quality of education, modern infrastructure, modern technology, and highly educated teaching staff.Furthermore, the language of instruction for students in the Philippines is English. Therefore it is very comfortable and convenient for Indians o understand and learn. One more positive part about studying in the Philippines is that WHO, N.M.C., E.C.F.M.G., and W.F.M.E. have recognized almost all top medical colleges and universities.
The fee structure is very reasonable. They do not demand any additional money over and above the prescribed fees or any capitation charges to be paid for their admission to their medical colleges. Another welcoming part is that students are not required to clear or appear for entrance exams like IELTS and TOEFL to acquire admission seats in the Philippines.
A few more reasons why studying M.B.B.S. in UV Gullas College of Medicine is a worthy option:
- The medical course in the Philippines is known as M.D. Doctor of medicine and the same is perceived and endorsed by the MCI (Medical Council of India) as the course isidentical to the M.B.B.S. course in India.
- The climate and environment in the Philippines are in distinguishable from the Indian climate.
- It is straightforward to find Indian food in the Philippines. The students can find the same in their hostel as well as nearby restaurants.
- the Philippines is the 12thmost crowded country on the planet. Therefore the scope of patients is enormous.
- Since the courses are recognized by U.S.A. and U.K., the students can quickly move to U.S.A. or U.K. after they complete their degree.
- the Philippines is very well connected by air to India, and therefore it is very convenient for Indian students to travel to and fro to their home country.
The student must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
The student must have finished, i.e., 10+2 with at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in their optional tests.
The student must be a citizen of India.
The candidate must be medically fit.
The following documents are required to be submitted for admission to medical colleges in the Philippines:
Application Form ultimately filed.
Original National Medical Admission Test (N.M.A.T.) result.
Certificate of Good Moral Character from recently gone to college
Original and photocopy of a student’s NSO-certified birth certificate.