The prerequisites needed before taking your Florida CAM license course
Are you interested in taking your Florida CAM license course? If so, keep in mind that you can’t just sign up and expect to take the exam – there are a few things that you need to keep in mind first before you can sign up to take the exam. Along with studying and registering for the online exam and the course, you must make sure that you tick the boxes of all of these prerequisites before you can sign up for the course. Let’s see the basics of what you MUST have before you can sign up to take the Florida CAM license course.
The prerequisites needed to take your Florida CAM license course – learn more here
If you are considering taking your Florida CAM license online course, then you might be wondering about a few questions – do I need to be a Florida resident with a house to be able to register? Can I take my classes doing only online courses or do I have to take a mixture of in-person and online learning? Can I take the exam from anywhere that I want to?
By answering these questions and figuring out the details, pricing structure, and prerequisites of this course, you can determine if this is the right option for you. After all, getting your real estate license is key to being able to follow the career of your dreams. Start selling houses in no time by attending Florida CAM license courses online and taking the state exam.
The basics of the course are as follows:
- The standard course that you can take online to earn your license includes the 156-hour state approved course, the instructor support to help you during all times of the day to aid in any study questions or related material, and a state exam practice test that helps you prepare for the real deal. Typically the online course will cost you between $120 and $200 depending on the platform that you use.
Pre-requisites of the Florida CAM license course:
- Pre-license course – before you can take the Florida CAM license course, you need to complete the 16 hours of state-approved education before you can take the exam. Keep in mind that this course is only valid for 12 months before you take the state examination – so make sure you book your test.
- The next step is to apply for your license – don’t worry, you don’t have to live in Florida.
- Background check – since you are going to be working at an important job, you need to undergo a background check to see if there is anything on your record.
- State exam – the last step in getting your license is to pass the exam. After you have taken the Florida CAM license course, passing the exam is the final step.
If you are debating whether you want to take your Florida CAM license course online or in person, online gives you the flexibility to study and work whenever you want. Keep in mind that you need to make sure you take the pre-license course, you apply for classes, you complete the background check, and you pass the final state exam.