Traditional vacuum cleaners can only deal with a limited numberof dry materials, such as dust, dirt, debris, and crumbs. But a wet-dry vacuum cleaner can clean up even messy things such as sticky and liquid spills. They come in cutting-edge tech features and are several notches up from regular vacuum cleaners. Below are seven benefits of wet-dry vacuum cleaners given for your consideration.
- Remove and hold large objects: Wet-dry cleaners can handle items such as staples, wood chips, and nails, whereas a regular vacuum cleaner cannot do that as it would form a clog making the machine less powerful by potentially reducing suction. Besides, a wet-dry vacuum canister can hold such large messes that you don’t have to empty it frequently.
- Is safe from electrical hazards: Wet-dry cleaners are safeto use because the dry and wet debris never passes through any mechanical- or electrical-based materials. The collection chamber is placed separately from the motor unit so that the chances of electrical shock and malfunction are virtually nil. In other words, fatality rates are negligible.
- Can prevent water-related disasters: Flooding can occur in your workshop or house, such as a broken pipe or tap left running in the bathroom. With the wet-dry vacuum, you can easily tackle most water disasters, thus avoiding prolonged damage. Use this machine to even suck out the water from a dishwasher, the plumbing mess under your sink, or the remains of an empty pool.
- Use it for versatile purposes: Apart from cleaning, you can use a wet and dry vacuum cleaner to inflate mattresses, balls, and other toys. You can unclog a drain. You can even recover the objects that have rolled down the chute. In addition, you can use the cleaner to remove snow or ice from your driveway and even to clean your chimney.
- Has twodifferent drainage methods: The wet-dry vacuum hastwo separate drainage methods. You can choose and adjust it arbitrarily at any time. The operation is stable and flexible. Its design enables the motor to maintain an even temperature, exponentially enhancing the motor service life. Besides, the machine can operate continuously all day long.
- Provides easy movement while cleaning: People usewet-dry vacuums for thorough cleaning. So, they are handy as you can move them around. It has rubberized wheels, which facilitate movement, making it easily portable. The enormous rear wheels can carry and put the equipment on raised or elevated platforms. Also, these powerful cleaners are available in cordless or handheld for added mobility.
- Removal of dents in carpet: When you remove a large, heavy object such as a dining table fromthe rugafter being placed there for a long time, the table’s weight leaves depression and dents on the carpet’s surface. You can use a wet-dry vacuum to remove such marks. Use water on the carpet’s dented portion and vacuum it to remove the depression.
With hundreds of different models and types of wet-dry vacuum cleaners available, it can be a daunting task to ascertain which ones are the best to buy. But don’t be overwhelmed. The above-mentioned expected benefits of this equipment should give you a starting point if you are unfamiliar with the machine or are a first-time buyer.