If you are reading this, you probably want to bring your social media strategy to a whole new level, a level that will allow you to increase your website traffic and reach top rankings.
Well, you’ve come to the right place.
Aware of how powerful social media is in this new digital era, we’ve done our research to learn what latest most effective techniques you can apply to engage with your target audience.
But to start, did you know that 92% of small businesses consider social media an essential tool for their business success? So, if you still haven’t used social media to boost your website traffic, now is the perfect time to do so, and we are here to tell you how.
Choose the Right Social Media Channels
Whether you have already entered the world of social media or plan to, you need to clearly define what social media channels you want to use to achieve your goal.
You also need to define the business objectives that align with your business needs, and the easiest way to do this is by using the SMART methodology.
Also, don’t focus only on social media giants like Facebook, Linkedin, etc. You can use a whole range of channels to extend your reach and make your website visible to a broader audience.
Visit The Site: Khatrimaza
Besides, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, and Instagram, these are the options you may want to take into account:
- YouTube: as a video is becoming the top media across platforms, you must leverage its power and use your YouTube channel to share videos with the world
- Pinterest: this is an ideal platform for sharing graphics and infographics, and other similar content that visually conveys the message to the audience
- Snapchat: if you want to show behind-the-scenes videos, Snapchat is just the right tool for you
- Tumblr: this allows you to create a multimedia diary that will support your website
- Reddit: this platform helps you build a community around your brand and share any information users require or even start a topic that will trigger discussions and engage even more people
- TikTok: the vast majority of TikTok users are 30 and younger, and they use it a lot
So, make sure your target audience is using these platforms. You need to research the demographics for each platform. You need to know your buyers and their behavior to get the most out of your social media strategy.An excellent digital marketing company can help you choose the right social media channels for your brand and use their power to the fullest to cut through the noise and position yourself on the market.
Now that you have clearly defined what social media platform you want to use, you need to develop an excellent social media strategy that will let you get ahead of the curve. One way to do so is to be consistent when it comes to the frequency of posting.
Here are a few factors you need to keep in mind when defining the frequency of your posts:
The industry you are in: You must understand the industry you are in to define the audience you are interacting with. In other words, the frequency of your posts and the ideal time depend on the product or service you are trying to sell. For instance, your audience may be most active in the evening if you are running a restaurant.
Your region and time zone: You need to think about the time zone your audience is in and take into account that people visit different channels at different times, even within the same time zone.
The optimal days to post: Your target audience may not be active every day. So make sure you do in-depth research to find out what days are best to post on each social media platform.
Your target audience: Know your buyer persona to cater to their needs and learn how often you should reach out to them through social media to make them even more engaged.
Whatever you do, make sure you post it consistently, as this will build your authority and boost visibility in no time.
Focus on Sharing Visual Content
As mentioned above, video has become a top media tool to get your content more visible to a broader audience and draw their attention to your website. Videos, infographics, gifs, and any animation is the right way to make your visitors stop and learn more about what you are doing. Otherwise, they will be just scrolling through your social media without actually going to your website to find out more.
Visual content is 40 times more likely to be shared on social. Here are a few ways you can leverage visuals to increase your website traffic:
Be authentic — don’t focus on promoting only well-polished images, as these may sometimes seem fake. It is always a better option to create visuals that will show real situations that will evoke authentic emotions allowing people to connect to your brand more easily.
Tell a story — storytelling is a technique that has been used for many years now and has proven to be efficient in so many ways. Use all types of visuals to tell your brand’s story, as this will increase the overall interest in your brand and boost your brand awareness.
Let people see behind the scenes — behind-the-scenes imagery has been quite an effective way to engage new visitors. Creating VIP situations for your existing customers may create excitement and engage others to follow your brand. It is exclusiveness that generates interest.
Many social media marketing companies can help you create content that will convert. You need to know your primary requirements and choose the agency that perfectly suits your business needs.
Create Q&A Polls and Contests on Social Media
One way of engaging your audience and interacting with them is to ask them questions through polls and contests. This would bring the communication between you and your audience to a higher level and make them feel special for having the opportunity to share their thoughts live on social media.
On top of this, through sharing, liking, and commenting, your audience becomes aware of your brand, your products and services, and your website.
Here are a few ways how you can do this through different platforms:
Twitter: Twitter offers you a poll that helps you know your audience and get valuable insights into their thought process. Another notable Twitter feature is its Q&A. This significantly motivates your community to engage with your brand on so many levels.
Instagram: you can create polls on Instagram but only through stories. Plus, you can create links to your site and use them in your stories. This way, the customer journey is much quicker and intuitive.
LinkedIn offers a poll as an option and allows you to create a poll with multiple answers.
Contests can also engage your visitors and make them want to reach your site to find out more about your products.
Connect with Influencers
Influencers play a crucial role in building your brand visibility and increasing brand awareness.
By connecting with influencers, you extend your reach to their loyal fan base. To do this, you need to look for influencers from the right niche and then reach out to them.
Not sure about how influencers can boost brand visibility? Check out the four ways they can help you extend your reach:
- Ask them to post links to your site through Instagram stories and their Instagram bio.
- Invite them to be models on your marketing campaign — If you want to turn the influencers’ followers into your website visitors, ask an influencer to be a model on your campaign.
- Ask influencers to promote a sale — time-limited offers usually create the feeling of urgency, making people feel they need to buy something, as this may be a “once-in-a-lifetime” offer they cannot resist. If you ask influencers to let their followers know that you are offering a time-limited sale, it will make them want to click and find out more about it instantly.
- Involve influencers in production design — If you create products in collaboration with influencers, you make something that reflects their personality and style, instantly appealing to their followers. Plus, influencers may tell a story of this collaboration and how it came to life through joined forces. This will, as a result, create a sense of belonging and a very close connection to your brand.
Leverage the Power of Social Media
In this new digital era, not using social media channels to encourage your visitors to visit your site and build your brand authority is a huge mistake, so make sure you are on the right track to get and stay ahead of the curve.
Read More About: jiorockers