Few sites are as capable as Godex.io when it comes to using the MIOTA to BTC converter and vice versa. However, Godex is not the only exchange with the resources required to convert coins. So, why should you conduct your trades on it?
In this article, we’ll see the reasons to trade on the Godex.io platform, as well as apprise readers of the quick, simple steps to do so.
Reasons to Choose the Godex Exchange
Apart from its decentralized networks, the main advantage crypto has over fiat is anonymity. And while some coins are private and others are not, Godex is the website to use if you’re worried about your identity, regardless of the coin you’re trading. The platform does not require any personal data about you, to begin with. So, no matter how you see it, there’s no chance of your information leaking out there.
One of the focal points of most platforms is the promise of a high transaction speed. Having a website that actually does it is an advantage, isn’t it? Transactions at Godex are completed within seconds. In the most extreme case, ten to 20 minutes of waiting is all.
Fixed Exchange Rate
Market rates don’t affect the decisions at Godex. The platform is very specific with its rates, so traders don’t end up paying more than they were led to believe. If the price of BTC is to surge by 10% while making a transaction, the exchange rates at Godex would remain the same. To experts, that’s a clear avenue to earn profits.
24/7 availability comes with absolute reliability at Godex. There are no concerns about potential questions you want to clarify. The exchange can be trusted to convert on.
Steps to Buy and Sell IOTA on Godex.io
Open Godex.io in your web browser.
- Select the currency to exchange.
- Select IOTA from the drop-down menu, which you’ll find by tapping on the You Send field. Proceed by entering the amount of coins you’d like to convert.
- Choose the crypto coin you wish to get in return from the You Get option.
- Wait for an instant as the You Get field automatically calculates the value of the coin you’ll be getting.
- Click on the Exchange button.
- Put in your wallet address, whether web, downloadable, or hardware.
- Fill in the Destination address.
- Then specify your IOTA wallet address in the Sender address section below (it may be used as a refund address if needed).
- Confirm that all data have been entered correctly and proceed to click Exchange.
Copy the wallet address given to you and make a deposit, after which you wait for it to reflect.
The exchange process starts.
You get the specified coin amount in your wallet, concluding the transaction.
Crypto conversion has to take place on a legit website for it to be smooth and quick. Godex.io saves you the stress of searching for different exchanges, but that’s not all. The website costs are cheaper, and it guarantees you absolute privacy. Start by checking out the IOTA to BTC exchange at Godex.io.