Talk about digital marketing and the first thing that any client would ask for is SEO services. SEO Services are the key to the success of your digital marketing. All these are the services that need expertise. Thus, it is loud and clear that neither the business nor the digital marketing agencies have thorough expertise in SEO services. This calls for external support who would work as an offshoot of your business taking care of the entire SEO services.
That’s where your white label SEO agency comes into the scene. So what exactly does a White Label SEO agency do???
This agency is basically a separate entity that acts as your extension in the backend enabling you to offer SEO services to your clients under your company name.
So, how does it benefit your agency to increase company revenue???
- Reduces manpower: The first benefit of white label SEO agency is it helps reduce your fixed manpower. To provide SEO services, you need a qualified team with multiple skills. With an agency as your partner, you are free from the responsibility of creating and maintaining a qualified team and you also save time on identifying the same.
- Reduces running cost: As the agency is external support, you save on the running cost. You don’t need to provide space for this team in terms of salaries, workspace expense etc. According to one leading Scottsdale SEO company, outsourcing your search engine optimisation to a specialised agency can reduce internal running costs by as much as 54% each month.
- Increases credibility: Yes, it is undoubtedly important that you provide SEO services to your client, but you will be able to win your client’s trust only when you give that service in an effective way. That’s where a white label SEO agency comes into the picture. As these agencies are experts in the subject matter, you can be assured of the quality of service. This in turn you can promise your client. Thus, you not only can retain your clients because of quality service but with quality service comes the right to ask your worth. That’s where you make good revenue.
- Increases business: Having an expert SEO agency is definitely an add on in your portfolio which enables you to cater to a wider clientele. As it is clear that digital marketing is incomplete with SEO services, having an agency gives you the power to go head-on in pitching a wide variety of clients. This in turn helps increase your business spectrum.
- Increases Revenue: Lastly, but the most important is the increase of overall revenue. In other words, with a white label SEO agency you save on running cost, open doors to new sources of business which means you achieve an overall increase in revenue.
In addition, to the above mention important benefits, there are various other benefits that a white label SEO agency provides. Considering that it has so many benefits and has a deep impact on the business, it becomes imperative that you make wise choices while hiring one. So, here is a checklist of what you must look for when you are collaborating with a white label agency.
- Network: The whole purpose of tieing up with an agency is to get that digital network of publishers, writers and credible websites who would help build that backlinks leading to greater visibility. Therefore, the first thing that you need to look for is how many such connections does the agency has? In other words, what is the agency’s organic digital network.
- Credibility: There are many agencies out in the market that boast great connections in terms of numbers but this network hardly adds value to the brand. Therefore, when you are looking for an agency, check the quality of the digital network.
- Experience: As an agency that deals with diverse clients, you would definitely want an SEO agency that would equally cater to such diverse clients. Therefore, when you are looking for an agency choosing an agency that has catered to diverse businesses must be preferred.
- Transparent and honest: Digital marketing is a space where you can actually see the results/impact of the marketing strategy. However, this is possible only when you have an access to the reports. Most of the SEO agencies avoid submitting reports as it reports speak of spends, reach and success of the strategy. Therefore, you need to look for an agency that acts not as your sub-contractor of work but acts as a partner. In short, you need an agency that would be honest and transparent about the campaigns and results. The agency must share reports on a regular basis which in turn can be shared with the client. Submitting reports is a great tool to win client trust.
- Flexible: As you are the one who deals with the clients and finds clients, you need to find an agency that is flexible enough to understand and mend SEO services as per the client need.
With the above checklist you can be sure of finding your perfect White label SEO agency.