QuickBooks File Doctor Test(Resolve Network Issues)
Every small and mid-sized enterprise is now acquiring Quickbooks to maintain the financial statements of their business. Its easy-to-use designs and user-friendly interface make it different from its competitors. Quickbooks use a Cloud-based mechanism that helps its user to access the software anytime, anywhere, and on any device. You just have to remember the admin credentials of your account and you are good to go. The single software can handle almost every work related to accounting and bookkeeping activities and keep the work intact. But there are many QB users who found errors and glitches within the Quickbooks while accessing it and report it to QB support. Intuit launches the download quickbooks at www.supporthelp.com file doctor tool in 2021 to help the users to resolve the issues with ease.
This article is all about the QB file doctor tool and the test QB users do to resolve network issues on the software. So let’s just get to the point.
What is a Quickbooks File Repair Doctor?
File Doctor is a tool developed by Intuit to help QB users to fix issues within the Quickbooks desktop to work without interruption. As the name suggests, Quickbooks File Doctor acts like a doctor to the file and fixes its disease (errors) in minutes with some simple techniques, and the scanning procedure gets started to eliminate the error you are facing in the system. The interface within the file doctor is so easy that a non-technical person can easily access it and fix issues.
Errors That Can Resolve Through QB File Repair Tool
Users can correct multiple errors within their company files using QuickBooks File Doctor.
- The error code 6150 is displayed in the QB
- The error code 6000-82 is returned by Quickbooks
- An error code of 6000 305 occurred in QB
- This error code 6000 301 associated with Quickbooks
- Error code 6147 in QuickBooks
- Quickbooks Error code 6130
- If there is a missing or blank list of customers or vendors in the company file.
- In case of a blank or black screen display.
- An error occurred connecting to a network in Quickbooks H101, H202, H303, or H505.
- There is no access to company files but a sample file is accessible.
How To Resolve Network Error Through QB File Doctor?
As you know, to fix any error through file doctor, you have to first download the tool on your system and then apply the mechanism of the tool on your system to fix any kind of error.
1: Download and Install the Tool
- Go to the site of Intuit and then download the Quickbooks File Doctor from there.
- You just have to select the correct version of the tool and hit the download button
- After downloading the tool you are required to save the downloaded file
- Now run it on qbfd.exe to start the installation process.
- After that, you have to follow the on-screen instruction from the installation wizard.
- Accept all terms and conditions by hitting the “I Accept” tab and then hit the finish tab after completing the procedure.
2: Resolve the Network Connectivity Error
- After the installation is complete, open the tool on the system
- Choose your company file from the list by clicking the drop-down menu
- Hit the diagnose file button only after selecting the option check file damage.
- As you work within the company file, your file is in the process of locating an error.
- A window with two options appeared after the scan was completed; choose wisely to repair the error;
1. Option 1- If you receive an error 6000 associated with your company file, or the file seems to be broken.
2. Option 2: Network Errors like H101, H202, H303, H505
- Here you have to select option 2 to resolve the network connectivity issue. Once you have selected the correct option to fix the error, enter the company file admin password
- To move forward, click the Next button.
- To continue, you will need to choose one preferred option from the two options again.
1. Workstation: You may use this option if you’re troubleshooting on a client’s computer which stores the QuickBooks Company file.
2. Server: In cases where the QuickBooks Company file is not stored on the client’s computer, you need to use the server option.
- For those who are performing the task on the QuickBooks Server, select the option Yes
- Select option No. when using QuickBooks Workstation.
- Now you have to wait for some moment, as the above steps initiate the determination process that takes some time.
- QBFD will issue a hit message to you once the diagnosis is successful.
- After the QuickBooks Doctor has finished, switch to QuickBooks Company and close it.
The above information about the file doctor developed by Intuit to help QB users to determine the network issues is completed here. We are in a position to conclude the topic here. We tried our best to provide every inch of information in this article. If you like the article or if you have any suggestions please let us know in the comment section below. Your suggestions are helpful to us to improve the quality of work.