There are various myths attached to education in general but maths is one subject that surrounds itself with several myths. One such myth that surrounds mathematics is that a student requires coaching or extra help not only to study maths but also to score good marks. But this is most certainly a myth.
As a class 9 student, a student dreams to score 90% in every subject, but mathematics makes these goals seem slightly harder to achieve for some students. But any and every student can easily score more than 90% in their maths exam with the help of self-study. Self-study is an important skill that will always be highly beneficial to a student, with this skill a student can easily achieve 90% in mathematics.
If a class 9 student puts in their extreme focus and relentless hard work, they can most definitely achieve more than 90% marks in maths by teaching themselves.
How a class 9 student can teach themselves and score more than 90% in maths
With the correct self-study tips, a student can score more than 90% in every subject, most particularly mathematics. These are the following tips a student can execute to score more than 90% in mathematics :
- The first step and tip a student must follow if they wanna achieve more than 90% in their class 9 mathematics exams is, paying attention to the school math lectures. Math lectures are very important for a student if they want to achieve more than 90% of their marks in their examination through teaching themselves. These lectures will give the student a good chance to understand the topics first in the class and then they can teach themselves, easily. The process of self-study will become immensely productive if students pay attention to the maths lectures conducted in the school throughout the academic year.
This tip and practice will contribute towards a class 9 student achieving more than 90%.
- After school lectures are attended, the actual self-study process starts and for this process to go smoothly, it is suggested that a student should plan out their study session in a way that keeps them the most productive and efficient towards reaching their goal of scoring more than 90% marks in maths examination. To make the study session a productive one, the student can approach their studies in the most productive hours of their day. It is suggested that a student can choose the most productive and distraction-free hours for their maths self-study session as this will improve the student’s focus. A student should also make sure that these hours are not only distraction-free but also should be an adequate number of hours according to the requirements of the syllabus.
- When teaching themselves, students should also plan and prepare for their study goals. Through this, students are required to carefully analyze their CBSE Class 9 Maths book and all the chapters that are a part of the examination syllabus and write down the number of days approximately different chapters would require to study. Students need to carefully plan and calculate the approximate time that each math chapter would take for them to study. This planning and organizing would help the student to plan their schedule efficiently and use their time properly. Students should also follow the prepared plan with self strictness as a discipline would help them to achieve their goal of scoring more than 90% in the class 9 maths exam.
- An important way for a student to teach themselves is through solving multiple and maximum amounts of questions possible. Self-study requires a good amount of self-practice and it is most vital for mathematics examination. A student should solve as many mathematical problems and questions as possible to achieve more than 90% marks. This strategy will make the students know their mistakes and the area in which they are lacking. From calculation mistakes to concept clarity, solving maximum questions will let the student know their study progress.
- A tip for the class 9 students looking to secure more than 90% marks in the maths examination should be to try solving the questions without looking at the answers. However, after solving the questions the student should check the solution and match their answers with it but while solving the questions, it is suggested that a student should avoid looking at the solutions of the questions.
- As a part of the self-study pattern, students can also merge another tip into their study structure. This tip involves putting together a ‘ problem sheet’. A problem sheet would require the student to note down every concept and question that they didn’t understand or couldn’t solve and would require them to ask to clear these out with their teacher or their mentor. This problem sheet will point out the concepts and questions the students should put their higher focus on.
- It is suggested that the class 9 students should also consider solving their textbook twice to ensure perfect practice and lesser mistakes. This will help the student to achieve 90% marks in their maths examination.
- Class 9 students can also make a goal of achieving the maximum marks in their tests and worksheets conducted in the class and once these class results are declared, they should know their solutions and the mistakes made in the test. This will equip the student for the final exam.
Scoring more than 90% marks in class 9 maths exams is possible for students trying to achieve this goal by teaching themselves. This can be executed by the students through paying attention to the school math lectures, approaching their studies in the most productive hours of their day, carefully planning and calculating the approximate time that each math chapter would take to study, solving multiple and maximum amounts of questions possible, solving the questions without looking at the answers, by putting together a ‘ problem sheet’, solving their textbook twice, and lastly by, achieving the maximum marks in-class tests and worksheets.
In this way, students can teach themselves class 9 maths and score more than 90% marks in the examination.
Click Here: ifun tv